Monday, January 24, 2005

=)

I’m 23 today!! But I don’t really feel any different, coz I’m young at heart! First off, thanx ya all! For all the smses, e-mails, calls and well wishes! Especially those who made the added effort to sms/call at midnight!

Heh. J, you’re the first to sms! You’re the best! Love ya! =P I especially treasure those msgs from friends I’ve not heard from in a long long while. The fact that they remembered made me extremely happy! Yong, we have to keep in contact more often! Dawn, we got to meet up soon lah. I want my present!! Even though one of these idiots called me a “snow gal” (negative connotations added –being the shape of the snowman) -_- I still appreciate the thought. Charles, you’re an idiot! But you’re still a nice idiot! =P

How can I forget my 4207 buddies? I got a birthday song sung for me on nat’s blog, in CHINESE! Though the pronunciation’s not quite right but I appreciate the thought! Hahaha... so sweet of her! The wacky and weird smses that I got from hen and ra made me laugh. Heh. We’re going out on Tuesday to celebrate me birthday! Yippee! And guys, please ah... I don’t want roti sardine. =_=

Today was rather hectic and in the end, in spite of my best intentions, I skipped kendo. Sorry me kendo pals, but I really don’t feel up to KKRK. =P went out with J after project discussion for dinner instead. And got lots of presents!! Hehehe... all the presents showed thought and effort and I’m especially touched at the amount of consideration that went into the presents! Love em all! Especially the CD! Wahahaha.... Eminem rocks! Also went and bought meself a Johnny Depp autobiography with the kinokuniya vouchers me younger bro gave me! So happy!! Ah... he’s so beautiful! Johnny Depp I mean. =P

All in all, a satisfying day. =)

3 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

hehe happy birrrrthday!!

ryozan said...

hehe saizou missed kkgk! omedetou gozaimasu~!

saizou said...

haha...thanx thanx ah!

but monday i really din feel like undergoing kakarigeiko lah. =P

but it has been a good week so far. =)