Friday, April 27, 2007

Carnival day and misc stuff...

Well, carnival day passed without a hitch and it was really rather fun despite the scorching sun. =_= My kids were sweet despite them being slightly late, we managed to handle the stuff pretty well I would say. Heh. The credit goes to them lah, not me. I just went around buying stuff and taking pictures. We took loads of pictures and my idiot colleagues were hilarious. I don't know what school would be like without them. Hehe...
My newest buddies. hahaha...

Then, it's off to Arab street with N and P for some good food, and off to Mr and Mrs Ho's wedding at RTC, where everyone dressed up except me and Ra. =_= But it was fun to see all our history classmates again. It's a mini NUS/NIE reunion in fact. We just couldn't resist talking shop when we see each other.
I just love these people... my buddies for the past few years.

Today was the start of the MYE and it was so tiring... I believed that it was hard for me to be so quiet for so long... coz I cannot talk during exams mah. T_T Then I finally had something to do for PMC. And because I didn't want to do it alone, I dragged Ah Beng along to patrol the blocks. The sun was fucking hot lah, and we were both wearing black. We nearly died. =_= But lucky he came along... if not I'd have died of boredom.

A Friday afternoon free!! Without remedial and CCA... it's just such a rare occasion... but then... the rain refuse to stop and I can't step out of the bloody school... arghhhhhhhh.......

No comments: