Friday, November 23, 2007

Gradnight 07

My very first form class graduated this year. Its kinda a weird feeling being at their graduation night. The kids were so beautiful that night. But the thought of not seeing them again the next year brings a tinge of something akin to sadness.. for myself more for them I guess. I guess I'll be lonely not seeing them next year. I guess I worry a little for them if they can do well in the "real" world. But I think I'll not forget this bunch of kids for a long time yet.

Some of the pictures from the night. Mostly of the teachers... but oh what the hell...
















Later that night, a few smses came in from some of them... asking me my whereabouts and why did I disappear on them. Haha... of course there were some nonsense with the other smses but I ignored that. I'm sorry kids... I wanted to take pictures with you guys too... Oh well, I will be able to see them when (and if) the class bbq comes through. =P They are my first form class and no doubt will always be just a little bit more special than the rest.

As I'd said during grad night, even though I'd been naggy, autocratic, "abusive" and lost my patience with them countless times, they're still my fav. Life's gonna be very different without them next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. i told them that Miss Zhou had gone off to start her secret life of clubbing n booze... the kids eyeballs almost popped out in horror...
-shan

Anonymous said...

Woah! You looked like one of the kids in the last pic. Not bad eh...:D