8th to 10th June was the fantastic KL trip with the lovely kiddies and wonderful crazy bunch of people. Even though we had to go traipsing through rain-forests, rice mill and palm oil factory, the company made it all better. =)
Right after that was the much anticipated Taiwan trip with the AK peeps. Hilarious bunch of people. They're definitely good travelling companions! Well... not everyone all the time but damn close to 90% of the time. So on hindsight, both J and me agree that it was a great trip! Except that it rained almost all the time when we were there. *sigh*
There's not much pictures uploaded because my connection sucks and the blogger picture uploader is giving me grief. It sort of reminded me of the vicious cycle of relations I had with BT. I hate BT and BT hates me. Haha...
Anyways, first week of school is over and I still owe my head piles of work! Time to be more serious in my work if I still want my PB next year!
1 comment:
funny, is taiwan the new hotspot, everyone seems to be heading there. What's good there, apart from the food and shopping? =)
Post a Comment