Thursday, October 09, 2008

Tagged!

Tag! You’re it!


Instructions:
a) Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.
b) Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.

1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday:-
The number says it all... =_=

2. A place you’d like to travel to:-
I'm a city girl at heart...

3. Your favourite place:-
I want my very own home cinema!!!

4. Your favourite food:-
Pancake heaven... yum!

5. Your favourite pet:-
My tobacco is the cutest... nothing else is comparable!

6. Your favourite colour combination:-

7. Your favourite piece of clothing:-
8. Your favourite TV show:-
Danny Crane!

9. First name of your significant other:-
Oh how I wish!

10. The town in which you live in:-
Bloody hot!

11. Your first job:-
It pays the bills...so what to do?

12. Your dream job:-To be able to do nothing... nothing whatsoever...
13. A bad habit that you have:-
Anger management...

14. Your worst fear:-
I won't be able to afford all my pretty things!! How????

15. What would you like to do before you die:
Am pretty sure I won't have the courage to do it alone... so tandem skydiving sounds cool!

I tag....

  1. Ra
  2. Nat (asha)
  3. Asstea
  4. Er Jie
  5. Dot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh . Pancakes and Johnny Depp. What an excellent combination!

heartw|sh* said...

what?! ME?!
actually this is quite an interesting meme.

DQ said...

haha.. Toby and tobacco..