Yosh! Have discipline! Must force myself to do work!! No more slacking and watching dramas...for these few days at the very least!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
So so busy!!
School's been crazy recently. My masters classes are rather hectic as well. Too much work piling up! Not a good thing at all. There's hardly any time to sit down and think about what I've been doing right or wrong in class. I make it a point not to bring markings home during the weekdays but found that I can't stick to it today. There's simply too much stuff to mark! It's bogging me down. And while I like my kids, all the inane stuff in school just kills me. There's no energy to do anything extra. Tomorrow will be another hectic day and Sat as well because of CIP with the kids and meeting up with the crazy colleagues(ex) in the evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jia you, m'dear!!! :)
Post a Comment