Sunday, October 04, 2009

Of bumming around...

And so, the weekend has passed me by. It was a good one. We should always remember the good stuff and forget bout the bad coz they don't really matter in the long run except to remind us about how bad we feel at that point in time. =P Let us list our little blessings...

  1. No CCA! Oh man! you don't know how ridiculously happy I was (still am) at that notion!
  2. Met up with some of the gang for makan and talk cock session at East Coast. The school's not the same without them I swear!
  3. Went to the hot babe's place for hari raya and met up with even more old colleagues.
  4. Done absolutely no work this weekend! LOL except some extra lessons with the kids but am happy doing that. =)
  5. Bought myself a ridiculously expensive set of headphones and feeling happy about it!
  6. Thought things through and realised that I'm not as affected as I thought I would be. To me, that's the greatest achievement this weekend. =)
All in all, a weekend well spent.

No comments: