Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Because I can't blog on my iphone....
yesterday night I had something to say... now it's sort of jumbled up. I'll try to reconstruct my thoughts. Hmmm... where to start? Argh... But at this moment in time, it didn't seem so important now. It's enough that I'm feeling happy at the moment. It's not really that great a happiness, I remembered I was feeling really irritated last night before I got the text from J! J bought me the pig-rabbit plushie!!!! LOL! That really perked me up! Thanks hon! And L is home from Brisbane! We'll get to go blading at east coast and manicures at parkway again when I'm back from europe! Life is pretty good with fantastic friends and a holiday to look forward to. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oi! Go blading better call me ah!
-Gerie
Post a Comment