Friday, October 08, 2010

Intolerance

I've been reading a friend's blog on and off. In it, there are many wonderful and idealistic messages of love, forgiveness and stuff of that sort. He's a buddhist btw. I often find myself agreeing with his point of view about how anger is bad and yada yada yada.... but truth be told, I'm far from reaching "enlightenment". Instead, I find myself being more and more intolerant as the years goes by. Aren't we suppose to be mellowed with age? Why am I more abrasive and confrontational as I grow older? As the years goes by, increasingly, I want to let my anger and dissatisfaction be felt by those who incurred it. It's like I care about other peoples' feelings when I was younger and thus was content to just swallow my anger. But now, I don't give a flying fuck. I'm angry and I WANT people to know that I'm fucking angry. H said that I'm actually committing career suicide. EQ's important I guess. But I'm still angry!

Haha... I should chill or go for anger management course.

No comments: