Thursday, November 24, 2005

DVD day...

Well, since I’m blessed with horrid bouts of headaches and limited funds, I’ve been relegated to lolling at home all day watching DVDs… not such a bad life really. Except that I think I’m going to be addicted to panadol extra real soon. =P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Enough
Jennifer Lopez is pretty…. But the show’s pretty lame to say the least. Argh…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How to Deal

Starring Mandy Moore. She’s one of my favourite actresses of the younger generation anyways. Loved her in “Saved” but “How to Deal” is horrid to say the least. Total and utter waste of my time. =_=


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Chocolat

Oooh… this is one movie I’ve seen loads of times. Hehe… Johnny Depp has the power to make me melt each and every time even though he’s only a minor character… oh well, even though I know the storyline of this movie, I was still in bliss because I got to moon over Johnny Depp. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last but not least…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Everybody has Secrets

This Korean movie is the pits! Oh man… I rented it because… oh hell! I don’t know why I rented it in the first place but the storyline left me with a “WTF” feeling at the end. Much the same feeling I felt when I watched “Once Upon a Time in Mexico” (despite the presence of Johnny Depp). Sigh…

All in all, a waste of my time. =_=

No comments: