Wednesday was a good day! Even though I had to wake up at the unholy hour of 6am!!! The fieldtrip meeting was fun as usual and we did manage to get a whole lot of stuff done… amid much laughter and teasing of course. =P We needed to get things done fast because our mr ng is flying off on a holiday on the 4th! Haha… but I think we’ll be able to finish the package within targeted time. We got to see CG and HX in school and even our dear old honours room! It looks so good now! Such a far cry from how it looked like last year. Hahaha…
Sigh… and I got to admit that the legend of Zorro is… … … in the words of J, Hollywood trash with Bollywood physics. Man! Zorro can fly!! And the horse is both bullet and fire proof, not to mention that it can outpace a bloody train!!! =_= The whole movie is like some cheesy Spanish soup opera. Oh! And the kid was irritating. Felt like slapping him silly most of the movie. J and I were shaking in our seats…. Shaking with laughter and trembling with the need to spew expletives at the screen! Though the occasional “what the fuck?!” escaped our lips now and then, I thought we were rather well-behaved. We came out of the cinema in shock! Shock at how bad the movie was… this movie is right down there in the pits with “once upon a time in mexico”! =_= but still, J and I had a good time chatting in macs after the movie about how bad it was and our upcoming taipei trip! Hee. It was fun to hang out to just chat and laugh. Heh. Saw brown nut at borders too. It has been such a long time since I saw him. It was fun catching up with him. Turned out that he had also came out from watching the same show. Man... the movie was so bad...
Oh oh!! Shocking news of the day! Heard a disturbing story about a tudung wearing molester in NUS!!! I was like @_@ when CG told us bout it! *shocking* haha… what is the world coming to? But it’s just soooooooooooo funny!!!
Last but not least, to all my dearest Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! =)
3 comments:
saizou, you are not destined to watch trick... i brought it again today, but you weren't at skc! =p
ahhhhh.......i overslept!!!! T_T
-_- you and estee... there was smith sensei there on that day, one time visit only... australian national team coach and top player wor... wasted!
Post a Comment