Sunday, March 19, 2006

Oh where has the week gone to?

It’s the end of the holidays! Oh where has the week gone to? In less than 30 hours, I’ll be back in school again. *whine*

There’s still so many lesson plans left undone and stuff not prepared! Arghhhh… there’s still so many dvds I want to watch and books I want to read!! But we can’t always get what we want I suppose. =_=

Oh well, at least I did some research for history. The national library is my new best friend! Their reference section is fantastic! Perhaps it’ll be my new favourite haunt!

Wah… that does sound sad…. a library being my new favourite place. Hahaha…

The week hasn’t been totally wasted I guess. Met up with nat and ra a couple of times, met up with J a few times, went to watch Army Daze not once but twice, watched a couple of good and not so good movies, and I was able to roll around in bed till 11am while J is slogging away at work! Wahahahahahaha…..

Anyways, Army Daze was fantastic! It’s amazing how a play written almost 20 years ago could be so relevant in today’s context. Kumar was fabulous and Robin Goh was surprisingly good as Kenny. But my favourite was still the ah-beng character played by Sebastian Tan. Ahhhh… I wish we could have done the play in school! Not bloody likely I'd say... =_=

*sigh* It’ll be back to 5.30am mornings for me in less then 30 hours. T_T

2 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

where have you been? so long never see you liao... )=

saizou said...

busy lah dear... everything got to do myself. T_T

i hate sch...