Sunday, October 22, 2006

Post exams syndrome

I think I'm eating too much. There's just nothing much for me to do... Except eat that is. =_= actually, I do have work to do. Just that it's not so urgent nowadays. All the stress of marking, the horrid promotion exercise, even the bulk of post-exams activities are over and done with. Even the fieldtrip out with my form class was fun. Embarrassing but fun. In fact, the past week has been pretty relaxing. Spent it catching up with old pals over dinner and going for training. I want to make it for training at least once a week from now on. Excluding the period of my 3 weeks course of course. T_T man... I want to weep at the thought of the course. T_T

okays... Got to go back to writing remarks for my kids. Man... It's so tough to think up different positive stuff to say bout each of them. Now I understand the pain of my old form teachers. And that having a "bubbly disposition" (something I've always gotten in my report books) is merely an euphemism for being talkative and loud. =_=

1 comment:

saizou said...

hah! that remains to be seen fendy! come back to training lah. =P