Friday, October 06, 2006

Nothing much happened this week but...

it's also not quite accurate to say that nothing happened. I finally cleared the third and last (for now) of the BT courses assigned to us by the powers at the 'dark tower' today. Although the courses were basically a bloody waste of time, and the trainers were pretty boring, it was nice making new friends and seeing old friends at these courses. It was fun trading stories about the kids and the different cultures in different schools. What's more fun was to be able to act like students once more. The class was not well-behaved at all, which was kinda an irony coz the course was on classroom management. =_= I think some of us were even modelling the more unsavory behaviour of our students. Even JS (one of my old mates at nie) thinks that the trainer today has (in his words) "condemned" us in her "little black book" for being "bad students". Hahaha... that guy ah! Super funny when he wants to be, telling us stories bout how he "terrorised" his kids at CND and DH. We were singing the stupid buffulo song near the end of the course (it's not part of the course though but we were really really BORED) and till now, I still can't get the bloody tune out of my head. Arghhhh... it's driving me nuts!

On to other news, it's the last quiet week I'll have for quite a long time to come. The papers will be coming in starting next monday and I'm kinda nervous over the results of my kids. I really hope they'll be able to do well for the paper. Well, if not well, that they would be able to do it at the very least, and I hope that it wouldn't put them off the subject. One reason I resent the BT courses so much was because it took my time away from school so near the exams! I can't even arrange extra lessons for the kids who want them. Sigh... it's all up to them now since the paper is on monday. PLEASE STUDY!!! *prays*

No comments: