Met up with old friends today. 11 years since we've known each other. Time really flies. Realised how much I've changed and at the same time not change since my secondary school days. Realised that we've aged as well. Haha... inevitable I guess. T_T Also realised that we're at different stages of life. They're discussing marriage... as in seriously discussing when and where etc and it's still such a foreign concept to me. I just can't imagine myself doing it in the next 5 years or so. Talked bout the OBC coz one of them went through the course with me. Missed my squadmates. Well, some of them at least... =P
It was good to catch up with them and Christmas is meant to be spent with good company, not squeezing with the disgusting people in orchard or any other crowded places. Just the thought of being in the Christmas crowd at public places is enough to make me cringe in disgust. So ya. This year's Christmas Eve is the quietest i've ever spent... but also one of the more relaxing and peaceful ones in recent years. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment