Mid-January now... life's been preoccupied with school. *sigh* Kendo and my social life all took a backseat to work recently. After all, graduating classes are no joke. I'm so worried about them. Because I really like these kids. They are all sweet kids despite their "ah bengish" exterior.
Social-life is almost non-existent. But I'm generally closer to my colleagues. They're really interesting people. Life in school is fun because of them... and to some parts because of the kids.
Asstea entered me for Youth Tourney. I'm so not prepared lah. But it's my own fault. I haven't been training since Kendo Camp last year. Think I'm gonna be slaughtered this time round. Even ZX msged to tell me not to enter unprepared. I seriously hate to disappoint my seniors. Especially ZX, since he was my Captain last time. I don't understand where my commitment to kendo went. I'm a lazy bum lah. Let me take it one training at a time, starting tomorrow.
1 comment:
it was great to see u as always!
Post a Comment