School's not all that great. Expectations are a little higher than reality. But I guess that's the case more often than not. *shrugs* Nothing to be done bout that I suppose. I could learn to care less bout them or I could try harder. I honestly don't know which way I would go but both ways are equally tough. They are mostly nice kids... and I can't seem to harden my heart and just give up. Sometimes they really disappoint me. What I really can't stand is their negative attitude. How they (or at least some of them) would just give up without even trying. It pisses me off more than anything else. Why should I try so hard for you when you've already given up on yourself? But then miraculously, they'll do something really impressive/sweet/touching, then the anger will be gone.
Off-topic...J will be off for a week to our friendly neighbouring country for work. Gone is my makan/bitching/bak kwa queuing buddy. T_T I guess there'll be no bak kwa queuing this year. Gone are the days when we have the time and leisure to queue (like obasans) for bak kwa during CNY. Luckily, there's something called the delivery service. =)
Ps: I fucking hate tuesdays... T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment