March holidays are coming up! Yipee!!!
I was counting down to this holiday since the end of the CNY weekend. Hahahaha... the kids are really rather good this past few weeks but I was feeling burnt out. The endless and redundent admin work is wearing me down. I want to teach... I don't want to be be a clerk. If I want to be a clerk, I'd go for office work instead. =_=
It's been an eventful week to say the least. Lessons are only so-so and I don't quite blame the kids. Things will get better when the exams are nearer. Oh ya! I got my first "marriage proposal" a few days ago. One of my fav kid ask me to wait 5 years for him. I thought it was rather funny and sweet though I know it wasn't serious. Seriously, 5 years is a long time to wait lah.... and I prefer rich, old men. So I told him no. =) My silly kids are adorable... as usual. i think i will miss them when they graduate end of this year.
Tomorrow's gonna be a long day! But it'll be over before long and the weekend will be here again! Counting down to the next holiday is how most of us cope with all this rubbish. =_=
2 comments:
dunno how my mom coped for 30 yrs.. marriage proposals commonplace for teachers? ohyea, Sherm n I met Huiting yesterday at Fong Seng!
hahaha.... i'm not cut out for this job i swear! i'll wanna try something new once my bond is up!
we have to meet up someday soon! we keep saying that but always didn't up meeting. =P
Post a Comment