And so, my one week of "bliss" is over. Thinking bout it now, it's not that "blissful" anyway. Didn't get much of a chance to really rest up. It's work, work and more work everyday of the week. Today I even had to accompany my cadets for their course at HQ. Talked about 5 day work week my ass... but it was kinda all right. I managed to get a lot of stuff done in the time I was there and my cadets were adorable. Plus they had a rather cute medic there as eye candy. Hahaha...
ahhhhhh.... i have papers to be set and answer schemes to come up with. So many things to do and all I seem to do nowadays is complain and complain. Maybe it's time to ask myself what the hell am I going to DO with all this shit. =_=
Maybe I ought to start with staying home/school (what's the difference anymore) more to do more work. =_=
1 comment:
Well, at least you spent part of your Bliss in helping to get Mayday tickets! Yosha! :)
Post a Comment