Friday, February 15, 2008

It's actually fun... now that its OVER!!

Idiot beng told me its gonna be fun, well, actually it was... now that its OVER AND DONE WITH. And of course because I passed the course! There's always a very real possibility that I might not make it. In fact, I woke up every single day filled with dread and the desire to just drop out and take MC. =_= But I'm glad I finished it in the end.


HRC is not too bad in my opinion. Belay school was quite easy and interesting. Courses are manageable but the sun killed me. I'm a lobster now.



Much much much lower than the flying fox over at ubin. But I was still scared. T_T But no choice lah. Everyone have to jump.



The abseil station was another challenge. But I find that the more I do it, the easier it becomes. It's one of the more ok stations in my opinion.



This one is my personal challenge. My first challenge pole that I actually jumped. Took me a long time though. But jumped I did. My groupmates actually took a video of me there hugging the pole claiming to be a koala.

Actually I looked something like that up there. =_=

2 comments:

grumpy old lady said...

SO KEE-YEWT!!!!

Wah..blogger got spell check, siah!
Or is it Mozilla Firefox?

Anonymous said...

That's one tall pole! Bravo, dear!