Sunday, March 09, 2008

Finally a break! Or perhaps just the illusion of one. =_=

Whichever it is, I'm grateful! 10 weeks is no joke! I nearly died, or killed someone! Preferably the latter. So even though there's going to be extra lessons, meetings, courses and shitwork this coming week, it'll still be better than the last 10 weeks. It's made better by the fact that the next few fridays will be taken up by good friday and sports day! SWEET! No training! Wahahahaha...

I find that its really much better to give thanks for all the small favours and to take pleasure in the small things. March is turning out to be quite a good month! 

  1. There's the term break!
  2. PB is coming! More $$$$$$$ (YUM)
  3. Bought myself a PSP! (My monthly indulgence)
  4. Bought myself a new Johnny Depp movie to watch!
  5. Bought myself a pretty new bag! (My monthly indulgence Part II)
  6. No training for 3 Fridays out of the 4/5 in March!
  7. Hmmm... can't think of any at the moment! But I'm sure something good will happen soon!



No comments: