Friday, March 14, 2008

March holidays at a glance

Nothing really made an impression actually... except the way I spent my money. And a gathering at KK's new pad. Was really nice... actually tempted me to get my own place for a second... but just a second though. I love my mummy and daddy too much to live apart from them! Haha.

Its march and something just got to me. I don't know what.... but it's been bugging me. All I can do is to numb that feeling by randomly spending money... wahahahahahhahaha.... so not true, but at least I bothered to give an excuse for the ridiculous spending spree.

Bought a PSP not too long ago... but the price's not too expensive. But it's only the warm ups!
My baby PSP
 
The highlight was my online purchases! Some of them arrived today!


It came in a pretty NAP black box!

My Precious!

Unfortunately, my cashmere wrap vaguely resembles a hospital blanket and is much too long for my short frame. T_T But it can be salvage! I'll use it when I go to NYC next year! No pics for that coz it's too ridiculous!

My next few ridiculous but endorphins inducing purchases! 
A nice necklace from Agne B... it came with a little key... but I lost it! T_T

A variety of little charms from Agne B.

Hehe... feel like getting more and more! 
As a matter of fact! I did! Just not from Agne B. Saw little cute charms in random shops and bought a few new ones. 


My dress arrived! But I couldn't take a nice picture of it. It's a little too big... but I can deal with that. Haha...
Overall expenditure this month is horrendous. 
Let's see...
PSP + memory card + mod + misc -$500
Dress -51 pounds ($153)
Hospital blanket -94 pounds ($282)
Precious bag -351 pounds ($1053)
Necklace -$55
Charms - $345 
More Charms - hmm... bout $55 I guess

OMFG -Total -$2443

Maybe I should cut down on my expanses this month...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word: FFD!!!

Those are some gorgeous items you've got that. Thank goodness a PB is coming its way. Otherwise, we'd both be dining on grass for the next few weeks! :D

saizou said...

moooooooo.......

DQ said...

my jaw fell out and i can't put it back...

saizou said...

haha.... er jie... i'm cutting down on my spending already. i swear!