Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Holidays!! (and extra lessons...and camps and more camps and sch trips...)

Oh well, we ought to be positive! Just like the comments I wrote for the kids... even though I KNOW that they are not 100% accurate, but they're a projection of what I WISH they would be like. So yeah! We got to be positive bout the hols! There might be other stuff hogging it up but in the end, hopefully, it'll still be a period of R&R that every single serf of the dark towers NEED. Work attachment? I'll see you in hell before I'll give up my holidays to sign up for that
=_=

Let's see what's going on in June
  1. Sec 1 (2 days 1 night camp in school)
  2. Sec 2 (3 days 2 nights camp out of civilisation)
  3. In-focus (5th and 6th June)
  4. Extra lessons for sec 3 (5th and 6th June)
  5. KL school trip (8th to 10th June)
  6. IT innovation day
  7. Meetings and other rubbish
  8. And finally! The long-awaited Taipei trip! =) (11th to 16th June)
  9. Maybe ATC on the 17th if they're really short on man-power. T_T
Ok, other than the above activities, June is pretty free. =_=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one packed month! Thank goodness we have a holiday planned! :D

saizou said...

true! =) can't wait for taiwan!