Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Since i have some time to spare...

Well, recently, I've decided something that I thought I'd never do. I applied for my masters in NIE. Is the masters being offered at NIE credible? Honestly I don't have much of an idea. I know that it's not the smartest thing to do... applying for masters when I'm not even sure if I'd want to stay in this line. Taking up the course would mean that the next 3-4 years of my life is fixed and that being said, I'd have to continue with what I'm doing now. And while I don't hate it, it's not the my favourite thing in the world either. 

But I can't take the monotony anymore. I feel that everyday I'm facing the same bloody things. O'levels are just not mentally challenging for me. After all, I did take mine a decade ago, granted, things were different back then. But I can't keep swimming in this small pond. I feel the need to stretch myself mentally. I feel dumbed down in work by the routine lifestyle. 

Truth be told, I missed being a student. =_=

3 comments:

DQ said...

student no have LV =) good luck with your choice and path!

saizou said...

thanks er jie... i need my LV... so i guess i'll stick around a few more years...

Unknown said...

If you don't want the bond, see if there's a way to pay the fees yourself. and i agree with what dq says, "student no have LV..AND ....no have marc jacobs, no have McQueen..no have ANYTHING!"