Thursday, December 04, 2008

Assorted Pictures...

Tobacco

Tobacco-I wanna go out2
I wanna go out and play too.....


What's up?
What's up? Get that camera out of my face!!


Tobacco(prone)
prone position!


Marina Barrage

some sort of a covering?
Some sort of covering i guess... not too sure about that.

Marina Barrage
View of the Marina Barrage

Marina Barrage (B&W)
The B&W version...

Alone
Thought he looked real small and defenseless. .. ok! i admit i felt sadistic for a second and wonder if it'll be easy to kick him into the water. =_=

Shadowplay
I didn't dare to take pictures of the little girls in case their parents beat me up so i took a picture of their shadows. ahahha....

kids
Random shot of kids playing with water

Skyline
one of last shots of the day before my camera ran out of batt. =_=

1 comment:

DQ said...

wow.. wensi the photojournalist.. =)