Friday, December 26, 2008

End of the year! Again!

2008 has been ok in my humble opinion. Not as great as 2007 but it's cool. I missed my 4E5 and I think I'll miss my 4E3 this year. It's all part and parcel of them growing up and us growing old. T_T

Other than that, life's been pretty all right. Good friends, family in good health, great colleagues (now minus a few), good money (from slogging in hell), made more new friends, took up a new (and expensive) hobby. Yeah, life's pretty good at this moment in time.

December's really my favourite month of the year. In fact, I'm in such charity with the world that I can't really remember anything bad that happened earlier in the year.

December's also the month where I catch up on my reading that I've sadly neglected the rest of the year. In fact, I think I've read more books in December alone than the whole of the rest of the year. Let me count for a sec....wah... I just counted and (excluding the e-books), its bout 44 books. I would like to brag and post their titles online but the majority of those books are chick lit and/or romance and they don't really count. Haha... damn... I wish I had more time to bum around and read more books and watch more dramas before the damn term starts. 

L warned me that I'll regret saying I'm bored when I told her in Nov. T_T boo! Now I'm feeling the regret keenly.

But overall, December was good. Tokyo trip was fun and I wish Singapore has winter! +_+ okies. Enough of a disjointed and confused post. I'm off to read more books!

No comments: