Thursday, July 09, 2009

2007

Stayed back today with my little ah bengs. They had to finish up their SS test. We started talking and one of the subject was actually my 4E5'07. Hahaha.... my ah bengs are so cute. They started comparing their size with the 4E5s! Saying how my 4E5 looked so grown up when they were in sec 4 and how they thought they'd grow up like that and instead they look damn small and kiddish as compared to my 4E5'07. Kekekeke.... that's why they need to act fierce so people won't think they're sec 3s. LOL I think my kids are adorable! It's one reason why I like teaching so much. I have no liking for the admin work but the interaction with the kids is seriously a major draw. They keep me young.

Speaking of my 4E5'07, I think that 2007 is seriously my fav year. My 4E5 was there, so's my 4E2/3, my 3E3 was fantastic, my sec 1s were adorable. On a personal note, relationship outside sch was also smooth. All was good back then. The same cannot be said for now. I realised that I get more and more greedy as I grow older. Must be part of the growing old process. We get more possessive. =)

To end on a positive note, at least my form class is cute and there's no CCA for the past 2 weeks! LOL

No comments: