Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I've tried updating a few times before this but....

to no avail. There's simply nothing to write about. June holidays came and passed. I don't feel rested at all!!!! Though the Vietnam trip with Shin and Shan was fun!

I love black and white pictures and thus attempt to recreate my Vietnam experience in Black and White. The full colour experience can be viewed on facebook. =)

Took this outside a Hindu temple in Ho Chi Minh. Such a rare sight, a Hindu temple that is. 

A super adorable little girl we met in a bag shop along some road. Super cute! Reminded me of myself when I was young. Waahaahahahaaahaa...

Mother Mary

The Church we visited. 

At the War Remnants Museum...  

A photo that left a very deep impression on me.

Auntie sitting at the roadside

Saigon Online!

We had to visit some factory who employs handicapped workers as part of our Cuchi tunnel tour and these are some of the stuff we saw


This was actually a very tiny figurine of Buddha 


I know I'm supposed to take pictures of the tunnels but the worm caught my eye instead =P



And the souvenirs! They are so adorable! Couldn't help myself from taking a few pictures of the toys on sale. Didn't buy any of them though.

Saigon traffic-scape

But unfortunately, right after that nice trip, I've got to prepare for ATC during the last weekend of the holidays. T_T It was an extremely stressful 2 days 1 night with the additional H1N1 scare and other cock-ups. =_=

School resumes with its horrid monotonous routine and it's the beginning of my countdown to the next holidays all over again! 

Oh ya! I cut my hair again! I think I look like I'm wearing the helmut of Darth Vader! T_T But at the same time, I think it makes me look younger! Hmmm... don't know if it's a good thing or not. 

2 comments:

grumpy old lady said...

Why in the world are you giving the "up yours" sign in the first photo? Peace gone wrong?

saizou said...

LOL!