Sunday, May 02, 2010

It's may!!

Time passes so quickly that its sort of scary. It always seems so slow and endless when we were young. But then it speeds up as we get older. Take this year for example, it's already May and soon, half the year would have been gone. It wouldn't be long before December and then 2010 would be over before we know it. Things we want to do, things that we were hoping to be done, many would not be fulfilled by the end of the year but I think we can do at least some of the things we planned to do.

I want to bring my parents on a holiday before the end of 2010. A holiday paid for by me instead of them. I think it'll happen this year. It's time I think more of them than outsiders.

Another thing I'd need to remind myself is that being in the same situation for 9 years doesn't mean you have to stay that way forever. There's this facebook group that is particularly apt in describing how I feel. I can't remember the exact words now but the gist of it is "Don't make someone your priority when you are just an option." I need to remember that and practice it. =)

No comments: