And so, I was feeling slightly down.... about the sad state of my finances and the fact that someone who matters a lot to me apparently don't accord the same importance to me. Added to the fact that I'm really tired with work and feeling irrationally resentful over doing anything... Alas, now everything is so clear. Money wise, I'll just have to cut down on my spending until my credit card is cleared. As for the other matter... *shrugs* its out of my hands as well. No point antagonising over it. One step at a time I guess, no point borrowing trouble.
Anyways! Back to my mum! Today, not 10 minutes ago, she vanquished the evil cockroach from my room and flushed it down the toilet bowl! Truth be told, I'm not that afraid of cockroaches but to see one in the sanctuary of MY room startled me a great deal and I went to my mum and whined about it. She was afraid as well and amid lots of laughter and screaming.... we managed to immoboilised it with Dettol Shieldtox and grabbed it with loads of tissue and flushed it down the toilet bowl! After which we both bemoaned Tita's absence.
But yeah, this little incident really made me laughed and I think to myself, my mum's really my hero! sometimes.... =P
1 comment:
Nice, it had to be a cockroach to get you posting again. =)
Post a Comment