Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's August!!! Oh gosh...

Just back from ECP, the park my income tax (a rather large amount might I add) goes to help upkeep... =_=

Marking is a bitch but its not going to go away anytime soon. Finished 3 classes of 4E SS and there's still 4 more to go. My 2 stacks of 4NA's not done and another 7 will come in by Wednesday! ahhhhhhhhhhh.....................

I wonder where do they expect the graduating teachers to find the time to mark all the bloody papers!!!??? Weekends are going to be burnt marking.... if anyone asks me about August 2010, all the memories I have will be the ones of me marking in Starbucks! =P

On other matters, today I felt a twinge of being excluded but find that I'm rather ok with it. It was just a slight twinge.... nothing significant. I guess it's cause my social circle has widened and my worldview has widened as well. I think it's good that we have our own friends and activities. It makes life that much more interesting. =D

There's school tomorrow! Arghhhh...

No comments: