Thursday, August 19, 2004

Dissatisfied

I’ve been feeling rather dissatisfied recently. Dissatisfied with myself, dissatisfied with the beginner batch, dissatisfied with lessons. I just can’t shake the feeling that there’s something I want to do, I need to do; yet I just don’t know what that “something” is! The feeling of something left undone is almost always with me and it feels pretty bad. I guess stress is getting to me. Tomorrow is Thursday and the thought of training leaves me shaking... Not with excitement but with stress. I always thought it should be something I really enjoy but recently, it’s just all very stressful. A certain amount of stress is useful me thinks...even desirable but too much would be detrimental. Shall try to calm down for tomorrow’s training... ah... I think I’ll relax by watching more anime!

Ps: thinking bout it, I guess the “something” left undone could be the readings for me modules... shall endeavor to read em soon I guess. =_=

No comments: