Monday, August 30, 2004

Public Transport... =_=

I was standing in the mrt, watching the people around me; this woman standing next to me was reading a book. Out of curiosity, I took a tiny peek at her book and it turned out to be a book about Christ. I was like, “Ah.” And returned to staring at people around me and forgot all bout the woman with the Christ book. It was bugis I think when some seats were opened up and the woman immediately snatched one of the seats with lightning speed. Nah... I got no problems with her snatching up the seat. I only had a few more stops to go anyways, so it’s not a problem to me. BUT, at that very stop, a very very very old lady came onto the mrt and stood near the bible woman. And the bible woman saw the old lady. I’m positive that the bible woman saw the old lady since I’m like right in front of the bible woman. But did she stand up and offer her seat? Haha… instead of doing that, she looked up; saw the old lady (probably thought she saw the devil or something), so panicked was the look in her eyes! And then bent down even lower to bury her head deeper into the book. I was absolutely DISGUSTED. I mean, I have no way of proving that that bible woman was actually a Christian or not. But I’m guessing that she’s one.

As a rule, I hate people who preach to me. As in, I hate it with a passion. So, if you are my friend (and a follower of ANY organize religion), please do not preach to me. I especially detest those with the “holier than thou” attitude. I've been approached by people trying to preach to me far too many times for my comfort! I’ve seen this phrase around. “I have no problems with God, it’s his fan club I’ve a problem with”. I guess I do have a problem with some of God’s fan club. They’re getting on my nerves... =_=

3 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

hahah yah... i agree. "i don't mind god. it's just his fan club i cannot stand." the woman has no social manners. *shakes head*

DQ said...

Have you met Jesus?

saizou said...

haha...er jie u idiot. =P