Thursday, October 14, 2004

History Comrades

Realized that I’ve been kinda fixated on kendo and the people in kendo for the past 3 years. Not that it’s that bad... but I’ve realized that it sort of inhibited my interaction with others. I’ve only got that few friends outside kendo. With J, kitty, hen, ichaya making up the bulk of my “outside kendo” friends. J being the closest of the lot.

Since after the fieldtrip to Malaya, I’ve gotten to know a lot of my classmates better and it’s all been good. I’ve always thought that some of them are too smart for their own good. Haha... maybe I’m just jealous. But these people turned out to be smart as well as nice! Damn it! I can’t even dislike them now since they’re so nice and funny. It’s good that I’ve gotten to know my classmates better and I guess a lot of it must be attributed to the fact that we went thru (and is still going through) termpapers/presentation hell together. =_=

Thank god for these wacky, fun, not to mention nice people… else classes will be a chore. Not that they aren’t already of course... just that they’ll be more of a chore than they are already. Heh.

Ps: looking forward to training on Sunday... though I think I’m so going to die coz I’ve got no stamina no more. T_T

3 comments:

DQ said...

=P

saizou said...

T_T din manage to go down for training on sunday. sick lah. stressed up with all the papers yet to be done. heh. er jie got go train at skc?

DQ said...

yup.. and on wed too, and thurs today! hope to see u soon dear siao mei! take care, get much rest where possible, and ace tht presentation!