Saturday, October 30, 2004

Yippee!!

What’s done!
2 response papers for my Japan module
1 term paper for Asian business
2 largely stressful Farrell presentations
1 Asian business group presentation
1 SEA rubbish proposal
1 SEA mid-term essay

What to do next!
1 simulation (a mock trial?)
1 battle essay
1 Asian business essay presentation
1 book review

Hmmmm... put it that way, I’m not really that free yet ya. =_=

But unimportant things aside, I can finally go back to training!! I cringe at all the trainings I’ve missed. At first, I was kinda relaxed and relatively stress-free at the thought of stopping trainings. Then... I started feeling real weird lah. It’s like an addiction. =_= Heh. The Sunday ones should be no problems from now on! Yay!! But I’m so going to die this Sunday... I have absolutely no stamina left!

2 comments:

DQ said...

Yay! Let's chrome each other come monday!

saizou said...

eh? u'll be back on monday?? got buy present? hahaha... surely u meant u "chrome" me and not we chrome each other lah. im totally useless now. but i'll get back in shape soon!