Saturday, October 09, 2004

the past few weeks or so...

Bogged down...

I’ve been going to school most everyday these past few weeks. Hmmm... actually just the past week or so. =P I have piles of work just waiting for me to clear but I can’t seem to finish them. Or rather, I’ll spend my time in the library staring at nothing or listening to music. T_T I’ve not been going for training much these days. Applied for a leave of absence. But frankly speaking, I miss training so much... not the stress of course. Just the training... ah... I’m looking forward to Sunday’s training! =) I just hope I can make it. But I should be able to if I work really hard on sat! hehe.

JB and New shoes!

Bought a pair of converse shoes from JB a few days ago. It’s black with red trimmings. Oooooooh. I love it! I even bought red laces to go with it! Ended up wearing red laces on one side, white on the other. Totally weird. Haha... but I like it. I totally did not plan to buy anything from JB. It’s all hendri’s fault! He went and bought a pair of red converse shoes and made me want to buy a pair too! Hehe…in the end, both raaha and nat bought a pair each. The trip to JB was totally relaxing! Made me forget bout school for 1 day. Hehe…well worth the money I guess. And despite kitty and J’s warning that JB was the crime capital, nothing really remarkable happened. Hehe... guess we were really lucky! Or we look too poor to be bothered with. =P

No comments: