Blah. Just wasted an entire day and almost 50 bucks on a lousy fantasy series. I know I know... it’s supposed to be a FANTASY series but the premise is fucking ridiculous man! I don’t like the story, which stars Jesus as the first vampire...(Ha.Ha.Ha), I don’t like the female lead, who I think is a opinionated bitch who don’t fucking know what she’s talking about, and I think the author has a fascination with lesbian sex. It’s almost porn masquerading as fantasy. I wonder why a lot of the vampire books ended up this way. =_= Well, this series was not as bad as a certain vampire slayer series that I read quite a long while back, which was real bad lah.
But still, this series totally not worth my money and time. I only continued reading coz I can’t stand the thought of my money going to waste. In the end, I only inflicted more emotional torture on myself. Ahhhhh....... I should have studied my military history today. In the end, I only got through 5 miserly presentations. Totally not acceptable! I was initially toying with the idea of going down to SKC to support my juniors taking grading tomorrow but now I don’t think I’ll go down. Will be going to school straight to mug! Yeah! NERD POWER!
7 comments:
bleah.. we were there anyway. had good post-grading keiko too! oh, wanna pass me ur lesbo vampire books? hehe
the lesbian vampire books are going right back to sunny. god i can't stand to look at them and be reminded of the money i spent. lucky i can get some $$ back. =_=
congrats to those who passed grading!! am very happy for u all! and no i dun fantasize bout takeuchi sensei's legs lah. =_=
Wai!!!!
oops! i accidentally deleted your comment. i double posted my own comment and wanted to remove my comment and removed yours instead. so sorry lah!!
heh. no prob. it was an accident afterall, happens to the best of us.. ^-^ what did you reply before you deleted the comment?
"congrats to those who passed grading!! am very happy for u all! and no i dun fantasize bout takeuchi sensei's legs lah. =_="
haha...that's wat i wrote. i told u liao mah. it was a double post. that's why i was going to delete it. =P
Post a Comment