Embarrassing moment of the day: Dr Avenell walking pass the table and shaking his finger at me for making him ‘dive’ into the bin to search for my exam script. =P but he was nice bout it la. hehe...
Found out that the “some girl” who threw her exam script in the bin was I. =_= My exam script was the one that ended up in the bin, resulting in my fellow course-mates and some other various students leaving the exam hall late coz the invigilators were all frantically counting scripts to account for the missing one. Apparently, they even called the dean. Haha...oh well, it’s nothing so serious coz they found my paper in the end.
Gomenasai! I really did not throw my paper away. I passed it to the lady invigilator who THREW it into the bin!! Ok... so I was at fault too for passing her my paper but hey, I was tired lah. =_=
Just thinking bout it gives me the chills. I could have gotten an F for the module if they can’t find my paper. =_=”” So I guess enduring the friendly ribbing from my friends of “Oh! So you are the ONE!” or more abusive ones like “You idiot lah wens!” don’t really matter that much... hehe... as long as my paper was found.
2 comments:
HAHA now that is so cute. =D
ichaya: =_= dr avenell was so cute. maybe i ought to send him an e-mail to apologise...but nay... am to lazy to type out a nice apology...will apologise and thank him nicely next time i see him
ryozan: heard u got present for me? got or not?? oooh....i want doujinshis! =) haha...j/k lah. anything also can lah. as long as got presents. =P
Post a Comment