And so…life does go on. Regardless of papers, proposals, book reviews, presentations, inquiries, exams and trainings or the lack of which. And despite people thinking I’m a cold unfeeling bitch. =_= (Which I’m not... to say the least. Haha...)
I’ve been feelin’ stressed and frustrated for the last couple of weeks and if I’ve been grumpy or moody, please don’t take it to heart. I’m like that to most people. And if I’ve not called or returned sms, I’m just really busy and stressed... Not coz I’m an unfeeling bitch. =_= But I’m feeling much better now. Straightened out some of my contorted thoughts and realized that life is too short to be spent agonizing about irrelevant stuff and feelings. I still don’t know much bout life in general but I do know something about my life. Good friends, good books, good animes and good food pretty much sum everything up. I am lucky in my own way. Hmmm... did I mention bratty brothers? God deliver me from my bratty brother. =_= Sometimes he’s adorable, more often than not, he’s a bigger brat than me. And that’s a feat... you people who know me can attest to that fact.
2 comments:
=_= u meanie!!!
Candice here... i refuse to sign up for an account.. ^^
anyway... stop complaining about your bro... remember my sis >.< whenever u feel your bro is brattish -_-||
Post a Comment