Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A FUCKING WASTE OF MY TIME… PART II

Oh well...one would have thought that I’d have learnt from past mistakes. It’s not a good idea to get one whole series of books at one time simply coz of a whim. It’s stupid... no... make that FUCKING stupid! As with the Christopher Golden series, I repeated the same mistake with another series. This time round, it’s a little beyond weird. The back cover talked about politics, intrigues and fairly interesting characters. In truth, it’s about a whore who likes pain. My god! It’s porn masquerading as fantasy all over again. =_= This time round, it’s weird porn masquerading as fantasy. =_=

Ahhhhhhhhhhh........the amount of money I spent on this series is obscene! But I’ve learnt from my earlier mistake. I shall simply not attempt to torture myself with the second and third book. I shall not compound my wastage of money with wastage of time and emotional torture. =_=

ps: did I mention that the books' are in first person narration? oh god... I hate, hate, hate, HATE books using first person narration. argh...horrid to say the least. oh! robin hobb books excluded of course.

1 comment:

saizou said...

yay! im glad! hope u like it! =)