I used to joke around with my friends that I like old men. I really think it’s not a joke anymore man. Haha... I find myself totally obsessed with Johnny Depp recently. Heh. I liked Johnny Depp for AGES! But recently, it has morphed into obsession! =_=
I just saw the trailer of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory… heh. Johnny Depp looks soooooo nerdy! But he’s adorable all the same! =P
2 comments:
din really like Depp till Pirates.. and now there's PIRATES 2???!!! Woohoo!!! I have Finding Neverland, will watch it soon! heehee
jamie! ahhhhh......i can't wait for pirates 2! but charlie and the chocolate factory's coming out july 2005! but no matter which movie comes out first, i'm so going to watch!
ps: heh. er jie, lend me after u finish watching k!
pss: ichaya, i send u the file next time i see u online k!
psss: slart! hahaha....so not true!
Post a Comment