Monday, September 26, 2005

Bogged down...

Literature essay is done! Woohoo!~ I'm super ashamed of it!! But woohoo!~ At least it's over and done with! But there’s still the fieldtrip project and concept lesson plan to do. Not to forget the drama package. Wah... the never-ending list of work goes on… it seems as though my life at present is just going from one deadline to another... argh… I long for the days in NUS when I can slack my days away. Now, I don’t even have time to breathe properly. They’re really cramping too many things into one year… like ra said, maybe they’re too stingy to pay us more! =_=

Was just mentioning to J that I wanna eat meat… be it Brazilian, Japanese, or Korean it doesn’t matter... But I’m so broke now... oh well, will go when I get October’s pay I guess. Meat... meat... meat... *drools*

2 comments:

lethe_nereid said...

Haha... gal, you sound like Takemoto & gang in 'Honey and Clover'... drooling over meat they cannot afford... it's too uncanny =p

saizou said...

hahaha... i love honey and clover! just love it lah!