Thursday, September 01, 2005

Teachers' Day

What a hideous day! Rushing project’s not fun at all. But at least the poetry package is done at long last! Yipee! Apologies to friends I snapped at and history group-mates I kept waiting today. Thanks guys for being understanding. I promise I’ll put in 120% next assignment!

Went for kendo in the evening even though I was dead tired coz I don’t want to fall back into my sloppy ways. But it was ok. I feel better than I did after training as compared to yesterday. Z came by after training and we had a good time ribbing him about his special friend and his extraordinary satay experience. Hehehe… but he was a good sport about it. Hahaha…

Oh ya! Met prof Kratoska in clementi during supper. Haha… such a surprise to see him. Oh shucks! I was so surprised to see him that I forgot to wish him a happy teacher’s day!
Sigh… oh well… happy teacher’s day prof K!

Here’s to the end of a hectic and semi-dreadful day… may the next one be much much better! =)

2 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

happy teachers day, wensi!!! =D

ryozan said...

your prof has funky name!