Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ibook! Mine!

Heh. I woke up this morning with an indescribable urge to buy my ibook. I’ve been deliberating about getting one for ages. Ya know how pregnant women sometimes crave sour food? I craved for my ibook with the same intensity! The first thing I did when I woke up was to message J on icq, describing my intense longing for my ibook. Hahaha…And thus, off I went to buy my ibook today! It’s soooooo pretty!! Special thanks to the kitty-kat for coming with me to get the ibook at such short notice and for carrying it for me all over town. But I believed lunch more than made up for it. =P

I’m a Mac convert now… thanks to the fantastic service provided by the salesman (whose title on the name card says “Mac Evangelist” by the way… haha). He’s so nice! =P Details on how nice he is cannot be put on the net. =P And i had to be prompted by kitty to say "thank you" coz I was so blur. =P But he's really very nice!

Special incident of the day: I used a payphone for the first time in 7 freaking years! Ahhh… the consequences of forgetting my darling hp is harsh indeed. Luckily I remembered J’s number… or else, even payphones can’t help me. But now I’m stuck with a phonecard with 4 over dollars inside. =_=

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neko said...

the service by him was impeccable! now that is how the personnel in the service sector should be. must remember to provide as good a service too... humm

btw someone had to be prompted to say thank you... --

saizou said...

hehe... i added in that sentence already lah! =P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
f said...

Congratulations on your new buy! :)

saizou said...

heh. i'll bring it on monday! =) it's so cute!!!

thanx J! thank goodness i remembered your number... hehe...i don't even remember my new house number so i couldn't even call home. T_T

let's go to the apple shop soon! i want to spend more money. =P

heartw|sh* said...

... wah lao your last note... you and your spending tendencies!

somebody stop her!

lethe_nereid said...

Wah... iBook! I also want one! Lucky girl... =)

Anonymous said...

darling.. now u love ur ibook more than me.. i sad already :(

saizou said...

haha...dun worry asstea... i'll curb my spending!
leesar... get one too!!

jy dearest... u come in a close second! isn't it enough? hahahaha...

ps: u still owe me coffee... =P