Monday, October 31, 2005

Woohoo!~

It has been a hectic few weeks! 2 major assignments left and I can enjoy my holidays in peace! Haven’t seen J in such a long time!! ahhhhh…. I wanna go out and shop! Not that I’ve not been buying things… I’ve been suckered into buying some facial products, shu uemura stuff and a pair of heels recently…it’s just that there’s always a nagging sense of guilt at the back of my head when I’m out shopping. It’s asking me… “What in the seven hells are you doing shopping when you have so many assignments yet undone??” But it's going to be a thing of the past soon! hehehe...

Got back the grades for the 2 literature projects handed in earlier this term. Not bad at all… the three of us really couldn’t believe our eyes… yosh! Will work on my fieldtrip stuff tonight after kendo!

Okies… got to go for training… ahhhh…. The sun is so hot…feel like taking a cab to NUS… but no money…. T_T

3 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

o.O you should be wondering, "what the hell am i doing, buying all these makeup that i'll never use, when i should be studying???"

f said...

Oh yes, haven't seen you in such a long while.
Shopping, movie and supper buffet... Here we come! :)

saizou said...

yup yup!

looking forward to wed!=)