Hehe… there’s so much to say but I’m in too much pain to type it all down…so it’ll just be more of a synopsis instead of a detailed description. Anyways… it’s supposed to be just a short note to remind myself of how my December went. =P
Taiwan was only so-so in my opinion…. The best thing about Taiwan would have to be its weather! Man! Winter is such a cool season… beats tropical Singapore weather anytime! The hot spring experience on the first day was good… but the rest of the days were well below expectations. No matter, it’s all a matter of experience! I’m too lazy to upload the photos I took… but it’s not much anyways coz I’d forgotten to bring my camera out 2 out of 5 days… if one of the highlights of the trip was the Taiwanese variety shows they showed on the hotel TV, you can imagine how “exciting” the trip was… =_= sigh…I think Taiwan would be more fun if more people joined us… =P
Because I didn’t get to spend enough in Taiwan, the day I got back to Singapore, I went shopping with J. The feeling of wanting to spend money was so strong that I really didn’t care what I buy as long as I buy something. I think I have a minor psychological problem. Hahaha… but I didn’t really spend too much money. Heh. The thought of the looming computer loan to be repaid by December 31 hangs on my mind. Hey J, let’s meet up again soon so we can exchange books and go shopping! =)
The training camp turned out to be the highlight of December though. Celebrated Christmas in kendo camp was memorable to say the least, even though I feel so god damn sore all over now. Throughout these three days, I’ve realized that people can be pushed to the limits and beyond. At least it was that case for me. The feeling of completing the camp without missing any sessions or dropping out fills me with satisfaction. The intensity and energy level at this camp is so much higher than the nuskk camp. Not to say that the nuskk camp wasn’t tough… but this is different in so many ways. I wish the juniors at nuskk would have the kind of attitude that the national team members are showing… the senseis were damn cool as well… really appreciate their dedication in taking time off work for the camp, though they’re damn scary during training lah. Hahaha…
Last but not least…. I’m so looking forward to a massage session that I booked via Candice last week in anticipation of the results, or should I say consequences, of this training camp.
Haha… I’m so smart.
2 comments:
only a MINOR psychological problem?
*agrees with twinny* as minor as a six car pileup!
Post a Comment