Met up with the girls yesterday for lunch and it was good! I haven’t seen them since the class BBQ last month. Been missing them loads! Instead of the fish sauce I was dreading, I got a very pretty jewellery box from nat and ra. Haha… thank god it was not fish sauce. =P Heh. Congrats to my dearest nat for the stuff that’s going to happen on Saturday! I want to see the “you know what” on Tuesday!
And I got my long awaited SRK DVD from ra! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! SRK comes in a close second to my beloved Johnny Depp! Oh speaking of JD, I was convinced to start reading SHANTARAM because ra told me that JD bought the rights to this book and will be starring as the male lead in the movie version in 2007. Yipee!
Today’s a pretty mundane Friday… I can’t seem to be able to dreg up the energy to do anything except roll around on the bed and watching drama series. Sorry dear dot… for not going to your bbq tonight… I’m just feeling really tired and I don’t interact well in crowds I don’t really know. Nevertherless, have a fantastic bbq tonight and we’ll meet up for dinner or a drink in the coming year!
Ahhh… I need to meet up with my silly cousins!!! if I don’t meet up with them soon, I’ll end up eating the pineapple tarts I bought for them in Taiwan!!!
The coming of the new year made me think about old friends and new experiences. Not a bad thought to start off a new year... but I'm totally NOT looking forward to school at all... T_T
3 comments:
you idoit...i missed you okay..hahhaha...you'll get to see the "thing" on tuesday for sure...im having bad menstrual cramps...tmr will be worse lah brat
Pineapple tarts~~~
nat nat... will only get to see the "thing" on wed i guess... tuesday no school/!!! woohoo!~ go check out the nie portal for details babe!
hehe...j, i'll pass ya more pineapple tarts if u want. i still got some at home. hahahaha...
Post a Comment