As we all know, I’m not the fittest person around. 3 days of camp has taken a lot out of me… 3 days of communal living is bad… 3 days of sleeping without my beloved mogu pillow is worse… 3 days of not having internet access is the worst! Hahaha…
Right now, I can feel my bones creaking as I move… my whole body is aching and my feet are killing me! But there’s an overall feeling of satisfaction that I’ve made it through these three days (albeit with a fairly colossal amount of whining and complaining in between). The company was good though and I did have fun. So it all evens out in the end…
Oh ya, asstea drove all of us home today! She just got her license… congrats asstea… I trusted her so much that I didn’t buckle my seatbelt the whole journey! Hehe… actually my arms were just too sore for me to buckle the seatbelts… hahaha…
1 comment:
=D
Post a Comment