Sigh… this is the last year I can represent NUSKK… anyways, onwards to some of the pictures taken that day… =)

All the trophies before the tournament… luckily, we managed to retain some of them when YT’s over… hehehe…

Some of my juniors sitting around stoning after the whole event was over and cleaning up was done…

Ting eating up the remaining bento sets left over from lunch and wai in the background looking bored…

Me and asstea with our team event trophies... even though we are from different teams, we are still team NUSKK!! hehe...

My beloved NUS Team B!!! Everybody said we’re all of the same height! But I disagree… I think tingting is a tad shorter than me and kimchi. Hehehe. Anyways, Team B rocks!!!

NUS Team B with Damien Sensei! He honestly one of the best senseis I’ve known… not that I know a lot of senseis lah…. Haha...

NUS Team A with Damien Sensei. =)
Heh. Onwards to the misc stuff! Was msning with kitty earlier and as usual, the conversation turned a little weird…
T_T says:
u're an old kitty now
m.faizal : ) says:
meow...
m.faizal : ) says:
old kitty? SO THAT MEANS I"M A C A T!
T_T says:
old kitty suits u more lah. hahahaha
m.faizal : ) says:
ehhh...
m.faizal : ) says:
cannot like that la
m.faizal : ) says:
wait like old mei mei sia...
m.faizal : ) says:
you think i what
m.faizal : ) says:
-_-
m.faizal : ) says:
i know i'm for rent.. but still...
m.faizal : ) says:
i am tender.. still...
m.faizal : ) says:
LOL!
m.faizal : ) says:
a
T_T says:
omg!!!
T_T says:
tender!!!
T_T says:
wahahhahaha.... this is so going on my blog lah
T_T says:
wahahahahhahaha
m.faizal : ) says:
...
m.faizal : ) says:
don't like that la...
m.faizal : ) says:
i treat you nice nice..
T_T says:
where got nice?
m.faizal : ) says:
wait i sayang you kay? -_-
m.faizal : ) says:
LOL!
m.faizal : ) says:
a
T_T says:
dun want!!!
m.faizal : ) says:
then i'll bite
m.faizal : ) says:
wait
T_T says:
that sounds wrong...
m.faizal : ) says:
i'll refrain myself from biting.. cos you sadist.. not masochist..
m.faizal : ) says:
LOL!
m.faizal : ) says:
ha
m.faizal : ) says:
freaking hilarious..
T_T says:
u're weird lah!!!
m.faizal : ) says:
must be something i imbibed
m.faizal : ) says:
@_@
Yes kitty… I think it must be something you imbibed…. =_=
4 comments:
haha you beat me to putting up the photos! d=
Senpo! I love my team too haha! Paiseh I couldn't get any points as a chuken :(
-Ting
TMD... -_-
you going to get the kick of a thousand elephants.
O$P$
dun pretend.
put up nonsense somemore...
kekeke... kitty is weird right... no two words bout it. =P
good job for the youth tourney guys! =)
Post a Comment