Anyways… back to past events! I turned 24 past January and frankly speaking, I don’t feel any different. In fact, the auntie at 7-11 even asked for my IC when I went with dot to buy cigs the other day! Wahahaha… that was a riot. We were so happy to turn over our ICs. Hehehe…
Heh. This might come sort of late but thanks for all the well-wishes people, smses and phone-calls alike. Besides the ang baos and what-nots, I received very sweet presents from equally sweet individuals as well. Coerced or otherwise. =P
Dear Candice forgot bout my birthday… but since she paid for my Dior Play, I’ll forgive her. Haha…

I got a very cute Kon plush from vape, delivered right to the doorstep! So sweet of vape! He’s one of the nicest guys I know so far. =)

Cute isn’t it?
From my darling J, I got something I’ve always always wanted!! The Dior Gourmette!!!

Isn’t it pretty????? It’s my favourite so far! Hehehe… not to say I don’t like the other gifts, but it’s sooooo pretty!!
From my kendo seniors… I got a shinai bag I ordered from Tiff. That was sort of “coerced”. I choose the presents and all they have to do is to pay for it. Wahahahaha… I have nice seniors lah. But I haven’t seen the shinai bag as yet. Hope it’ll be as nice as I think it would be! =)
Ra, nat and hen… don’t think that I’ll forget bout the present! The 12th of February is coming real soon. =P
CNY was not as fun as it used to be. Maybe its coz my grandfather’s no longer around. The atmosphere seems rather muted this year. But it was a novel experience, getting ang bao from my elder brother. Hehe… we were so lucky my sis-in-law don’t allow him to be stingy with our ang bao money. *grinz*
The card games continued despite muted atmosphere. Hahaha… I won some money… a pittance really but still, a pittance won is still money! It was great seeing my cousins again! We don’t hang out as much as we used to. But it’s great that we’re still pretty close.
Here's throwing in a random picture of me with my cousins... not all of them of course...

It's slightly blur though... coz of the resolution. grrr...
And I finally learnt to play mahjong at the enginger’s house, taught by his “other sister” before going out to eat at fish and co. It was fun hanging out with the kendo peeps.
Last but not least… practicum posting is out and while I’m not exactly thrilled with my posting, I’m not dissatisfied with it. Well, at the very least, it’s not a ‘magical school’. And it also happens to be kitty’s old school. He assured me that it was ok…. during his time there. But that’s at least a decade back. =_=
11 comments:
don't forget that it is now AUTONOMOUS just like my secondary school!!! haha now you can be the tai tai you always wanted to be!
Happy birthday Wensi!! Sorry I didn't get you anything!! Hope you enjoyed it a the same!! When is it? I'll remember next year!! :)
Nice CNY pic! And good luck with the practicum. Hope you'll get good colleagues and nice students! =P
asstea, must refresh my mahjong memory or i'll forget. =p
hey jas! happy new year!! it's ok lah! birthday's nothing big...
just for your info though... it's on the 24th! remember it k. hahahaha... kiddin' =P
J, i hope so too!!!!!! ahhhhh.... getting anxious bout practicum again... T_T
Okie.. Hee.. Presents next year!! :)
TMD.
Challenge you mahjong.
say a decade ago.
Evil or what...
hahaha... kitty! u're onz! but must let me practice first...
hehe... thanx jas! =)
Anyway.
it IS a magical school.
go see where the secret hideouts are.
scared what scared.
bu pa bu pa yey.
heyz, sham wished you later than i did! don't forget to mention to J tt i'm not as heartless as you two think i am. Too obvious to wish you right after she msged me. *wink* oh ya, don't forget our pact hor...End of april will be here in a blink of an eye...and i'm out to win!
Eh Dorothy.. You where got wish her earlier than me..? I don't see your post lor.. And I didn't know when was her birthday before the post leh.. How? >:P
haha, i cheated. hsia reminded me. i wished her when we went out the other time...so it's still earlier than you! =P you're always the sweet type who'll remember bdays...this time i beat you to it! sense of achievement...
Post a Comment